Saturday, January 31, 2009

Who am I?


Thank God I managed to initiate a blog of my own. Previously,I have my own blog unfortunately unable to be managed. I hope this blog gonna 'live' longer. I am a Bisaya, one of ethnics group in Sabah. I am very proud for being Bisaya. I hope this blog would become a tool for me to disseminate valuable information like our language and culture.

Me, I am a teacher, as teacher I have an aspiration to see my future generation to excel in academic, in life too. In my life, there always one woman that become my mentor, my mother. My childhood wasn't a happy one. We struggled to live our life. Today, I thanked God for giving my opportunity to enjoy my life.

What shape my life? The values that practiced by my family and the Bisaya community have strong influence in me. I will write more about the values in my next postings.So, keep visit my blog!

2 comments:

  1. Hihi...I'm Balton. My friends and i are very interesting about Bisaya Beaufort culture. For your understanding, we are from UMS students now carry out a local ethnic's styles research and decide to take Bisaya Beaufort as our main title. Wish you can provide more useful Bisaya ethnic information to us to help us complete our report. If can, we also wish to visit Bisaya village at Beaufort and experience your culture there. Wish you can help us, and i'll leave my contact no: 019-8095480 for further enquiry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, Faqina. I stumbled upon your blogs and I must say I am impressed by your writings. You are a very proud Bisaya-- and so am I. I am a Bisaya from the Visayas in the Philippines and I'm trying to learn more about your culture. Some of the words you've given above I know and can understand but most I can't recognize if I was reading them without translations. . .Can I communicate with you by email? I am a playwright and my email address is crispinramos@gmail.com. . .Be well, Faqina.

    ReplyDelete